Are you looking for the best contact form plugins for WordPress site? Searching here and there. Now, you are in the right place. Contact form doing a significant job in pretty much every site and having set up one on your site is an absolute necessity.
When any visitors arrive at your website, they will try to contact you via chat Box or mobile no. To reply to your visitor’s comment, you need a Virtual Assistant (VA). But it is not possible for Virtual Assistant (VA) to stay always in front of the website chatting box. That’s why contact form is still a very important and most convenient way to communicate with visitors.
Contact form Forms allow you to collect, organize, manage, transfer, and interpret various kinds of data from visitors to your website. So, it’s important to create a contact form to communicate with our visitors.
How to Pick WordPress Contact Form Plugins
There are about 56000+ plugins in the WordPress site. Also over the whole internet, there are many WordPress plugin in popular sites such as Codecanyon, Template Monster, Mojo Marketplace, My Themeshop, CodeGrape, etc. So, it’s important to find out which plugin best suited as per your requirement.
There are many types of form, such as signup forms, login, survey, feedback, contact form, etc. Ask yourself before using the form builder plugin.
- What types of form it should be?
- How the user use this form?
- How the information will collect?
- Is there any issue with invoices, taxes, and shipping?
- What type of facility contact form will provide?
- How much cost?
After reading this article you’ll able to decide, which contact form plugin is best for you.
List of best contact form plugins
So, Let’s check the best contact form plugins for WordPress.
WPForms is a freemium WordPress form builder that allows you to create contact forms, subscription forms, payment, and other types of forms for your site. Its deep functionality and easy user interface make it godfather for creating any contact form. Everything works with drag and drop features. It has also a prebuilt template library. In wordpress.org, it has more than 5000 reviews. It is created by WPBeginner, which has a market-leading WordPress blog. Other plugins by WPBeginner are OptinMonster, MonsterInsights, WP Mail SMTP, and RafflePress.
Helpful Features and Benefits
- It has many pre-built form templates that help you to create contact forms the easiest way.
- Drag and drop features to customize your forms most convenient way.
- Smart conditional logic helps you to identify how users use to find answers for multiple-choice questions.
- It can display Geolocation location information.
- It has surveys and polls functionality that allows you to create and analyze user response right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Honeypots, CAPTCHA, spam protection tool available.
- Pages don’t reload on form submission as it uses AJAX
- User can connect their forms to any web-app through Zapier.
Free version available on WordPress.org which has builtin basic functionality. The paid one ranges from $39-$299/year.
Everest Forms is a completely free and nice featured one of the best contact form plugin. For its many features, very easy to use and customize. Simply drag and drop to create forms and modify them with a simple click. You can create unlimited forms, multiple columns, reCAPTCHA, etc. To create a form, just click on Add New button in the All Forms section of the plugin; After that, you need to provide Name and choose a template. You can choose a blank form or a pre-made contact form template.
- Everest form has many prebuilt form templates to create unlimited forms without any limitations.
- It supports Drag and Drops Form fields that allow creating form directly.
- Supports radio, dropdowns, checkboxes, date, multiple-column layout, shortcode, and more.
- You can export-import form via CSV exporter for entries.
- AJAX form submission.
- It supports Google Recaptcha V2 and V3.
- Translation and WPML are compatible.
Ninja forms has much more than contact form functionality. It provides many additional rich features such as survey, subscription form, web form, etc. It has also drag and drop functionality. After installing ninja forms plugin just visit through WordPress admin dashboard to Forms>>Add new.
Features That Make Ninja Forms a Great Choice:
- Ninja Forms has more than 35+ add-ons, which includes multi-part forms, conditional logic, file uploads, front-end posting, layouts, etc.
- You can integrate your form to various services like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and AWeber.
- PayPal Express or one of the many other payment processors.
- To remove most limitations connect with Zapier.
- Connect with SalesForce.
Price: There’s a free version of the plugin available. The paid one goes for $99-$499.
Gravity Forms is another best contact form plugin. It has a visual form editor that combined with many features like contact forms, web form, subscription, etc.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Its Visual form editor helps you build WordPress forms in a minute.
- Users can create conditional logic for pages, button, hiding form, numerical.
- You can upload your files.
- Save the form to manage later.
Price: Gravity Forms comes with basic, pro, elite. For basic, it will take $59/year. Check here their pricing details.
Contact Form 7 easily allows you to manage multiple contact forms, and you can customize the form and its contents with simple markup. In the WordPress repository, contact form 7 is one of the most popular and best contact form plugins. It is popular because of its simplicity and enriches customization features. It has more than 5+ million active installations.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy file uploading
- Easy to customize
- Huge document for modification
- It supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and so on.
Formidable Forms is a drag and drop featured contact form plugin with various features including surveys, payments, registration forms, payment forms, etc.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cascading lookup fields to display available options based on the selection from the previous form field
- Calculated form fields make it easy to provide online estimates, calculate product options, or show interest/repayment calculators
- Fill out forms automatically to save time and increase conversions
- Use conditional logic to show or hide questions based on user behavior
- Conditional redirection helps you route submission response notifications to the right people
Price: It has a basic, business, and elite plan. The basic plan will cost 99.38$. Check there details pricing plan here.
Quform is another WordPress contact form plugin that allows you to create multiple forms. No matter whats the form about is, it will allow you to customize without touching any code.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Responsive forms
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- File uploads sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- File upload progress
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Save form data to a custom database table
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 15 optional validators to require specific data from the user
- Import/export forms across websites
- Prevent spam with 3 CAPTCHA options: honeypot, image, and reCAPTCHA (v2 checkbox, v2 invisible and v3 supported)
Price: It has a regular and extended license. Regular licenses will cost $29 as a one-time fee.
NEX-Forms is another best contact form plugin. It allows for creating simple as well as complex forms. It has so many features and tons of addons. With tons of add-ons and features, NEX-Forms is a complete online form and form building solution.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Contact Form Builder
- Interactive Form Builder
- Cost Estimation Form Builder
- PayPal Form Builder
- Quiz Form Builder
- Booking Form Builder
- Application Form Builder
- Quick Question Form Builder
- Survey Form Builder
- Contract Form Builder
- Sticky Form Builder
- Popup Form Builder
- Feedback Form Builder
- Multi-Step Form Builder
- Order Form Builder
- Payment Form Builder
As you may be aware, Jetpack – the main plugin from camp Automattic – has a contact forms module too. You just need to activate it in Jetpack / Settings: Creating contact forms with Jetpack works a bit differently than with the other plugins on this list. Instead of creating a form, and then including it in various posts/pages, you get to create forms right on the post/page editing screen: Jetpack gives you the option to adjust the fields (remove the existing ones or add new), and finally add the form to your post:
You need not all the 10 contact form plugin at a time. You have to find out which one actually best suitable for you. It mainly depends on the users. If you have a basic site for contacting people then WPForms and Ninja Forms works great. Gravity Forms also great options for any flexible site. Some are like Quform because of its pre-built styled templates.
If you find any other helpful plugin, just let us know in the comment section.